Exaile 0.3.2-rc1 released
This is a release candidate for 0.3.2. It should be stable enough for normal use, and we’ll follow it with the final version shortly.
A quick look at what’s new in the 0.3.2 series:
- Improved support for covers embedded in ogg and flac files
- Gapless playback by default (via playbin2)
- Many dialogs replaced with gtk InfoBars
- Preference items that require a restart now prompt for it
- Vastly improved lyricsviewer plugin
- Drag and drop on the main cover display to set and retrieve covers
- Track counts in collection panel
- New tooltip for tray icon and minimode that displays cover and progress
- Custom playback sink support
- Display cover art when dragging from side panels
- Read-only support for Matroska tags…and of course, the usual assortment of bugfixes and minor enhancements.
Packagers please note the version upgrades for PyGTK and PyGObject this release, 2.17 and 2.18 respectively are now mandatory.